- 3636 Camino Del Rio N.
- San Diego, CA 92108
The San Diego Strike Force are an Indoor Football League (IFL) team based in San Diego, Calif., and playing home games at Pechanga Arena (opened Nov 17, 1966 as San Diego International Sports Center, then San Diego Sports Arena, iPayOne Center and Valley View Casino Center; IFL capacity: 12,000)
The team joined the IFL as an expansion team for the 2019 season and are owned by Roy Choi, Greg Anderson and Ryan Eucher. Choi is also owner of the IFL's Cedar Rapids River Kings
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 118 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.