- 1607 South Locust St.
- Suite A
- Grand Island, NE 68802
The Indoor Football League (IFL) is a professional indoor football league created in 2008 out of the merger between the Intense Football League and United Indoor Football. The IFL began play with the 2009 season and has operated continuously under the same name and corporate structure longer than any other active indoor football league.
The league traces its roots back to 2003, when two Texas businessmen created the six-team Intense Football League. Over five seasons the league grew from six to ten teams. Meanwhile, in 2004, several veteran team operators in the Midwest . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.