- 4202 Roush Pl
- Concord, NC 28027
Roush Fenway Racing (RFR) is a U.S. stock car racing organization founded by Jack Roush in 1988 to race in NASCAR's Cup Series.
In 2007, John Henry and his Fenway Sports Group acquired a 50 percent stake and Roush Racing became RFR.
Headquartered in Concord, N.C., near Charlotte Motor Speedway, the team currently fields two full . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.