- 100 CenturyLink Dr
- Monroe, LA 71203
Lumen Technologies, LLC (NYSE: LUMN) is a technology company based in Monroe, La. and is a wholly-owned affiliate of CenturyLink, Inc.
As of Sep 30, 2020, Lumen had total assets of $62.599 million, down from $64.742 million from Dec 31, 2019. Net income, adjusted EBITDA, was $2.1 billion.
With approximately 450,000 route fiber miles and serving customers in more than 60 countries, Lumen's network, edge cloud, security, communication and collaboration solutions power a technology platform for businesses, government and communities to deliver applications and data.
Communications services include local and long-distance . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.