- 79 Perry St.
- Buffalo, NY 14203
Pegula Sports & Entertainment (PSE) is a privately-held sports and entertainment holding and management company based in Buffalo, N.Y.
The company was formed in 2012 when Terry Pegula and his wife Kim Pegula combined their sports and entertainment businesses and assets under the PSE umbrella.
PSE owns the following teams:
- Buffalo Bandits (NLL) via Hockey Western New York LLC
- Buffalo Bills (NFL)
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Events | Experiential
- Facilities & Game Ops
- Fan Services & Safety
- Premium Hospitality