- 34145 Pacific Coast Hwy.
- Dana Point, CA 92629
p1440 is a beach volleyball platform created by three-time Olympic gold medalist and one-time Olympic bronze medalist, Kerri Walsh Jennings, and her husband Casey Jennings. Their motto is to "live every minute of the day with purpose—all 1,440 of them."
p1440 is a digital platform exclusively built around the sport and culture of beach volleyball and was founded in 2018 upon four pillars:
- Health & Wellness
Competition to celebrate the game and provide an exciting and dynamic viewer experience, Development to be the . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Advancing Sport
- Athlete Marketing