- 1601 Vine St.
- Los Angeles, CA 90028
Founded in 2017, Mile 44 is a Los Angeles, Calif.-based PR, digital and creative agency working with numerous sports brand, athlete and team clients.
Clients include p1440, Laureus Awards, Homeless World Cup, La Liga and Hope Solo.
Per their website, their specialties include:
- Art Direction
- Planning /Pre-Production
- Video Standards /Guidelines
- Same-Day Capabilities
- Art Direction
- Planning / Pre-Production
- Photo Standards / Guidelines
- Editing / Color Grading
- Design . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Athlete Marketing
- Content Production | Distribution
- Social Good
- Social Media
- Sports Photography