- 501 5th St.
- Bristol, TN 37620
Nutrition & Fitness, Inc., d.b.a. NFI Consumer Products, is a consumer products company that manufactures, markets, and distributes the Blue-Emu line of products for muscle, joint and skin conditions.
Blue-Emu -- the name comes from its products being made with emu oil -- launched in 1988, first selling nutritional supplements out of the founder's parent's garage in Fayetteville, N.C.
Today, NFI Consumer Products distributes Blue-Emu products primarily through mass merchandisers, supermarkets and drug stores at over 50,000 retail outlets.
Under the leadership of President and CEO, Susan Gregory, NFI . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.