- 320 W. 57th St.
- New York, NY 10019
Founded in 1958, the New York Road Runners (NYRR) are a New York City-based non-profit whose mission is to help and inspire people through running.
NYRR serves 670,000 runners of all ages and abilities annually through races, community runs, walks, training, virtual products and other running-related programming. Their free youth programs and events serve 125,000 kids in New York City’s five boroughs and 250,000 kids nationally.
The organization founded, owns, manages and produces the TCS New York City Marathon each . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.