- 320 W. 57th St.
- New York, NY 10019
The TCS New York City Marathon was first staged in Central Park in 1970 with 127 entrants, 55 finishers and a $1 entry fee.
For 2018, the NYC Marathon had 52,811 finishers making it the largest in the world (by finishers).
The New York Road Runners own, manage and produce the TCS New York City Marathon.
- TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) - Naming rights
- Abbott World Marathon Majors
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.