- 100 Guest St.
- Brighton Landing
- Boston, MA 02135-2088
- 4,961 Employees
New Balance Athletics, Inc. is a Boston, Mass.-based manufacturer of a wide range of athletic and lifestyle footwear as well as performance and lifestyle apparel and accessories. New Balance Athletics, Inc., owns the New Balance brand and is a unit of New Balance, Inc..
Founded by William Riley in 1906 as the New Balance Arch Company, in Boston, Mass., the company originally manufactured arch supports and orthopedic shoes.
New Balance made its first pair of running shoes in 1938, and during the 1950s and 60s, athletes increasingly turned to the company for customized running shoes . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.