- 47 Sumner St.
- Milford, MA 01757
Brine has been rooted in the game of Lacrosse since 1950. The successor to the original W.H. Brine Company founded in 1922, Brine was a pioneer in creating a more durable, powerful stick for the masses. Brine prides itself on being a brand dedicated to commitment, hard work and most importantly – the game of Lacrosse.
The company was privately held by the Brine family until selling to Warrior Sports, a unit of New Balance, in 2007.
On May 2, 2019, the Women's Professional Lacrosse League announced Brine as the league's official exclusive equipment provider to the WPLL . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Game Equipment