- 1060 W Addison St
- Wrigley Field
- Chicago, IL 60613
Marquee Sports Network is a regional sports network (RSN) created and owned by the Chicago Cubs and based in Chicago, Ill., in offices adjacent to the Cubs' ballpark, Wrigley Field.
The 24-hour channel launched Feb 22, 2020, as a joint partnership between Cubs ownership and Sinclair Broadcast Group, with Sinclair managing content production and all distribution deals.
Previously the Cubs, along with the MLB Chicago White Sox . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Content Production | Distribution