- 1060 W. Addison St.
- Wrigley Field
- Chicago, IL 60613
Marquee Sports Network is the new regional sports network (RSN) created and owned by the Chicago Cubs and based in Chicago, Ill., at Wrigley Field. The 24-hour all-Cubs channel launches Feb 22, 2020.
The team has formed a joint partnership with Sinclair Broadcast Group, with Sinclair managing content production and all distribution deals.
Previously the Cubs, along with the MLB Chicago White Sox, To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can not only view select TMR Insider™ content but the most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Content Production | Distribution