- P.O. Box 4680
- Morgantown, WV 26504
The West Virginia Black Bears are a Minor League Baseball (MiLB) team playing in New York-Penn League (NYPL) Class A Short Season owned by Rich Baseball Operations.
The Black Bears are a Pittsburgh Pirates affiliate and play home games at the new Monongalia County Ballpark (opened Apr 10, 2015; capacity 2,500) in Granville, W.Va. The ballpark is across the Monongahela River from Morgantown, W.Va., home of West Virginia University . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Additional Offices / Facilities
- Monongalia County Ballpark
- 2040 Gyorko Dr.
- Granville, WV 26534