- Eldorado Resorts Inc.
- 100 West Liberty St. #1150
- Reno, NV 89501
Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc. was a publicly-traded gaming company headquartered in Creve Coeur, Mo., that operated 15 casinos and associated entertainment and lodging facilities in seven states across the U.S.
In May 2017, Eldorado Resorts of Reno, Nev., acquired Isle of Capri.
In 2020, Eldorado's Isle of Capri branded properties are:
- Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf (Iowa)
- Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk (Colo.)
- Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park (Fla.)
- Isle Casino Hotel Waterloo (Iowa)
- Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Boonville (Mo.)
- Isle of . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Gaming | Betting
- Hotel/Motel/Vacation Rentals