- 100 W. Liberty St.
- Reno, NV 89501
- 18,000 Employees
Donald Carano opened the Eldorado Hotel Casino in Reno, Nev., in 1973.
Today, Eldorado Resorts, Inc., (NASDAQ: ERI) is still controlled by the Carano family and has 26 properties in 12 states and over 18,000 team members.
In June 2019, it was announced that Caesars Entertainment accepted Eldorado's offer of $18 billion in stock and cash. Eldorado will change its name to Caesars Entertainment after the completion of the acquisition, and the companies' loyalty programs would be combined under the Caesars Rewards brand. The deal . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Gaming | Betting
- Hotel/Motel/Vacation Rentals