- Global Headquarters
- 20880 Stone Oak Pkwy.
- San Antonio, TX 78258
iHeartMedia (NASDAQ: IHRT) is a media and entertainment company specializing in radio, digital, mobile, social, live events and on-demand entertainment formed in May 2007.
Per San Antonio, Texas-based iHeart, the company has a greater reach than any other media company in the U.S., reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month with 250 million monthly listeners.
- Live broadcast: 850+ stations in 150+ markets
- Digital streaming service: iHeart Radio is available across 250+ platforms and 2,000+ devices
- Podcast: #1 commercial podcast publisher
- Analytics . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.