- 19 Gait Ln
- Altamont, NY 12009
The Gait Lacrosse brand is owned by PG Lax Properties, LLC, and based in Altamont, N.Y.
The brand originally was developed by lacrosse legend Paul Gait in 2003 for Rawlings Sporting Goods' deBeer unit, where he was president.
In 2015, then parent company Jarden discontinued the deBeer and Gait lines. Paul Gait moved on to form Vertical Lax/Team 22, an exclusive licensee of Under Armour equipment, and . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Game Equipment