- Global Headquarters
- No. 2, St James' Market
- London , GB SW1Y 4AH
Formula One, also called Formula1 and F1, is the premier class of single-seater auto racing sanctioned by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA) and owned by the Formula One Group.
On Sep 8, 2016, Liberty Media agreed to buy Delta Topco, the company that controlled Formula One, from private-equity firm CVC Capital Partners for $4.4 billion in cash, stock and convertible debt. Liberty Media confirmed the completion of the acquisition for a total of $8 . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
Ownership / Management
Sponsorship Info is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now