- Global Headquarters
- No. 2, St James' Market
- London , GB SW1Y 4AH
Formula One, also called Formula1 and F1, is the premier class of single-seater auto racing sanctioned by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA) and owned by the Formula One Group.
On Sep 8, 2016, Liberty Media agreed to buy Delta Topco, the company that controlled Formula One, from private-equity firm CVC Capital Partners for $4.4 billion in cash, stock and convertible debt. Liberty Media confirmed . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Ownership / Management
Sponsorship Info is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now