- Global Headquarters
- 20 Ave Monterey
- Luxembourg, LU L-2163
CVC Capital Partners is a private-equity and investment advisory firm founded in 1981 as the European arm of Citicorp Venture Capital and is based in Luxembourg.
The firm has made several large investments in sports, with Formula One ownership from 2005-17 the largest.
Today, CVC has over 400 employees working across its network of 24 offices throughout Europe, Asia and the Americas.
News & notes
Nov 2005–Mar 2006: CVC gradually acquires 63.4% of the shares of the Formula One Group . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Advisory Services
- Institutional Investment
- Private Equity
- Venture Capital
Additional Offices / Facilities
- CVC Capital Partners–London
- 111 Strand
- London, GB WC2R 0AG