- 1203 E Warrenville Rd
- Naperville, IL 60563
Flex Power Tools was founded in 1922, in Stuttgart, Germany, by Hermann Ackermann and Hermann Schmitt to produce and sell their new invention: the MS 6 hand-held grinding machine, featuring an electrical motor that drives a flexible shaft.
Today, the company is owned by Chervon Holdings Ltd. and specializes in automotive and marine polishing tools as well as finishing tools such as wall sanders, grinders, stone polishers and vacuums.
News & notes
1996: Company rebrands as Flex, or FLEX stylistically.
2013: Chervon Holdings Ltd. acquires controlling interest in Flex . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Power Tools
Additional Offices / Facilities
- Global HQ FLEX-Elektrowerkzeuge GmbH
- Bahnhofstraße 15
- Steinheim, GER 71711
Ownership / Management