- 110 E. 10th St.
- UPMC Park
- Erie, PA 16501
The Erie, Pa.-based Erie SeaWolves are a Minor League Baseball (MiLB) team that plays home games at UPMC Park (opened June 20, 1995 as Jerry Uht Park; capacity 6,000) and compete in the Eastern League. They are the Double-A affiliate of the MLB Detroit Tigers.
The team was founded in 1989, playing as the Welland (Ont.) Pirates through the 1994 season.
For the 1995 season, the team relocated to Erie and . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.