- Global Headquarters
- 3601 S. Broad St.
- Philadelphia, PA 19148
Comcast Sports Ventures, doing business as Comcast Spectacor, is a Philadelphia-based sports and entertainment company that owns the NHL Philadelphia Flyers, NLL Philadelphia Wings, Overwatch Philadelphia Fusion and ECHL Maine Mariners.
In addition, the company owns and manages the Wells Fargo Center, plus several community skating rinks in the Philadelphia region known as Flyers Skate Zone.
Comcast Spectacor formerly owned the NBA Philadelphia 76ers and also owned and operated the Comcast SportsNet (CSN) regional sports networks until parent company Comcast acquired NBCUniversal . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.