- One Paul Brown Stadium
- Cincinnati, OH 45202
The Cincinnati Bengals are a National Football League (NFL) team playing home games in Paul Brown Stadium (opened Aug 2000; current capacity: 65,515) in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio.
The Bengals were founded in 1966 as a member of the American Football League (AFL) by former Cleveland Browns head coach Paul Brown. After being dismissed as the Browns' head coach by Art Modell (who had purchased majority interest in the team in 1961) in Jan 1963, Brown had shown interest in establishing another NFL franchise . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Team FCI content is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now