- Global Headquarters
- 610 Newport Center Dr.
- Newport Beach, CA 92660
Founded in 1993 in Denver, Colo., Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) -- now based in Newport Beach, Calif. -- has nearly 2,500 locations and 70,000 employees. Revenues for 2018 were $4.86 billion compared to $4.48 billion in 2017 (all as of Dec 31, 2018).
The company owns and operates all locations -- 2,452 in the U.S. and 37 internationally in Canada, France, Germany and the U.K.
Chipotle operated 16 restaurants (all in Colo.) by 1998 when McDonald's Corporation became a major investor. By . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.