- Global Headquarters
- 100 Renaissance Center
- Detroit, MI 48265
Chevrolet, often referred to as simply Chevy, is an American automobile manufacturing company, part of the General Motors (GM) family.
Founded in 1911 to compete with Henry Ford's Model T, Chevrolet today is a globally known car brand, with 36.9% of the U.S. market share (2018).
Currently, GM employs around 170,000 people, reporting a revenue of $147.049 billion in 2018, a small increase over their 2017 revenue.
Chevrolet has long been associated with sports and baseball in particular, sponsoring many major league and minor league baseball teams.
Chevy has been the . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.