- Global Headquarters
- 300 Renaissance Center
- Detroit, MI 48265-3000
Detroit, Mich.-based General Motors Company (GM) is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, and sells financial services, with global headquarters in Detroit's Renaissance Center.
GM was founded by William Durant on Sep 16, 1908, as a holding company, with the present entity was established in 2009 after bankruptcy restructuring. The company is the largest American automobile manufacturer and one of the world's largest.
At its peak, GM brands held a 50 percent market share in the U.S. and was the world's largest automaker . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.