- 2300 El Jobean Rd
- Charlotte Sports Park
- Port Charlotte, FL 33948
With MLB's contraction of Minor League Baseball teams finalized in Dec 2020, the Charlotte Stone Crabs were left on the outside looking in with no MLB team affiliation or league for a home.
From 2009-20, the Stone Crabs were based in Port Charlotte, Fla., playing games at Charlotte Sports Park (opened Mar 6, 1987; f.k.a. Ranger Stadium 1987-2002 and Charlotte County Stadium . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.