- 1415 Hwy. 54 W.
- Ste. 210
- Durham, NC 27707
The first Can-Am League -- short for Canadian American Association of Professional Baseball -- was formed in 1936 with cities in upstate N.Y. and Ont. This league operated as a Class C circuit until 1942 when World War II caused it to cease operations. The league reopened following WWII in . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Ownership / Management
Current Work Relationships
Sponsorship Info is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now