- 28925 Pacific Coast Hwy.
- Suite 101
- Malibu, CA 90265
Founded in 1962 by a group of beach volleyballers, the California Beach Volleyball Association (CBVA) was created to bring together the local beach volleyball communities and maximize the opportunities to play through a unified schedule. As the sport grew, the official rulebook, skill divisions, and the CVBA rating system all developed with it. Heading into 2019, the schedule will have nearly 1,000 tournaments, 10+ skill or age divisions, 21+ locations, and nearly 8,000 active members.
As a 501(c)4 nonprofit organization, the CBVA’s mission is "to nurture, sponsor and promote beach volleyball. The CBVA promotes volleyball . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.