- 935 Middle St
- ESPN Plaza
- Bristol, NC 06010
Owned and operated by ESPN in partnership with the Atlantic Coast Conference and launched Aug 22, 2019, the ACC Network (ACCN) and its digital platform ACCNX is a 24/7 national network dedicated to ACC sports.
ACCN annually televises more than 500 regular-season and tournament games — approx. 40 football games, 150 men's and women's basketball games and 250 Olympic sports events — from across the conference’s 27 sponsored sports plus a complement of news and . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Content Production | Distribution