Just after 9:30 a.m. on a chilly Wednesday morning, Jerry Dean, the director of sales for Benjamin Moore, stood on Clark Street in Chicago and watched paint dry.
“I do it all the time!” Dean said with a laugh to TMR.
Dean announced the paint company had just signed a five-year deal to be the official paint company of the Chicago Cubs. The partnership was activated with an event to paint the famous red Wrigley Field marquee green, which ties in with the Cubs’ season-long celebration of the . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.