So, NFL training camps open this week, and I’m busy readying the 2014 Fan Cost Index, as well as putting together some stories for a special MLB FCI package. Yet, here I am writing about a Mid-American Conference school’s ticket promotion.
Hey, I’m an Ohio Bobcat ‘til the end.
Courting fans to MAC games is no easy task. This isn’t the SEC.
The average college football games drew 45,192 fans, according to the NCAA website. MAC teams averaged 16,739 fans. The conference leader . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.