On the field, the Detroit Lions have been wildly unpredictable the last few years.
From mind-numbing personal fouls to exciting offensive performances, Lions fans didn’t often know what they were going to get each week during the Jim Schwartz regime.
Now with Schwartz gone, the Lions are at least going to be variable off the field.
This week, the Lions, amazingly enough, became the first NFL team to go to the popular variable pricing model for tickets. They won’t be the last. The NFL is nothing else if not a copycat . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.