In This Issue...
Binghamton Whalers increase advertising sales 20%
Thinking small adds up big for women’s volleyball programs
Tulsa Fast Breakers hope to sell town on pro basketball
Nationwide poll shows effects of promotions on attendance
Jon Spoelstra, Portland Trail Blazers’ GM, tells you about a $13 million promotion
THE SOONER THE BETTER
Oklahoma reaches youths with fan club
View a PDF of the first issue of the very first Team Marketing Report
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.