“There is no such thing as an average ticket.”
In my years compiling the Fan Cost Index reports for the four major sports, I’ve heard variations of that phrase hundreds of times. Not counting the voices in my head begging me to go to bed and stop typing numbers into an Excel spreadsheet.
It’s a truism, of course, but for the second time since putting out the 2014 Major League Baseball FCI, I delved into each team’s ticket inventory to find out what an average ticket is at each park.
Two weeks ago, we looked . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.