Last weekend, just outside the Chicago city limits in Rosemont, Ill., -- and with the homes of the NPF Chicago Bandits and AAI Chicago Dogs within sight -- the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center was awash in Chicago Bears paraphenalia.
Fortunately, very little of that orange and blue came from Zubaz. Nor did TMR spot any Swerski brothers.
Instead, the sea of orange and blue was coming from real Bears "Superfans" -- Da Bears were celebrating 100 years of football, and upwards of 10,000 fans per day were in attendance June 6, 7 and 8, for . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.