- 100 Second Ave. S
- St. Petersburg, FL 33701
The Women's Tennis Association (WTA) is a women’s tennis governing body formed by Billie Jean King in 1973 on the principle of equal opportunity for women in sports.
Today, the WTA representing 1,650 players representing 84 nations competing for a record $180 million in prize money.
In 2019, the WTA was watched by a record breaking global audience of 700 million.
Pre-coronavirus, the 2020 WTA Tour was scheduled to include 55 events and four Grand Slams, spanning across six continents and 29 countries and regions.
The season's final event is the Shiseido WTA Finals . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.