- 100 Second Ave S
- St. Petersburg, FL 33701
The Women's Tennis Association (WTA) is a women’s tennis governing body formed by Billie Jean King in 1973 on the principle of equal opportunity for women in sports.
Today, the WTA and its sanctioned WTA Tour boasts more than 1,650 players representing 84 nations competing for a record $180 million in prize money.
In 2019, the WTA was watched by a record breaking global audience of 700 million.
Pre-coronavirus, the 2020 WTA Tour was scheduled to include 55 events and four Grand Slams, spanning across six continents and 29 countries and regions . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.