- Global Headquarters
- 1241 E Main St
- Stamford, CT 06902
- 800 Employees
World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., or more commonly, WWE (NYSE: WWE), is a Stamford, Conn.-based media and entertainment company known primarily for professional wrestling with extensions into television, merchandise, movies, music, football and other ventures.
The WWE name also refers to the professional wrestling promotion itself, founded in 1953 as the "Capitol Wrestling Corporation." It is the largest wrestling promotion in the world, holding over 500 events a year, with the roster primarily divided up into three globally traveling brands, and is available to about 36 million viewers in more than 150 countries.
WWE wrestling promotions are not . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.