- 8, World Rugby House, 10 Pembroke Street Lower,
- Dublin, UK 8PPX+Q3 Dublin
World Rugby is the world governing body for the sport of rugby union and is headquartered in Dublin, Ire.
World Rugby organizes the Rugby World Cup every four years, plus a number of other international rugby competitions, such as the World Rugby Sevens Series, the Rugby World Cup Sevens, the World Under 20 Championship and the Pacific Nations Cup.
Founded as the International Rugby Football Board (IRFB) in 1886 by Scotland, Wales and Ireland, England joined in 1890, with Australia, New Zealand and South Africa becoming full members in 1949 . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.