- 121 W. Wacker Dr.
- Chicago, IL 60601
Founded in June 2011 by former Chicago Cubs all-star Kerry Wood and his wife Sarah Wood, the Wood Family Foundation (WFF) is a non-profit 501c3 organization.
WFF works to improve the lives of children in Chicago by raising funds and awareness for their children’s programs. The WFF acts as an advocate for children in the Chicago community, inspiring others to join them in their mission of giving children the resources they need to succeed.
The Wood Family Foundation’s premiere program is Pitch In, an after-school model that employs high-quality
mentoring relationships and . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Social Good