- 121 W. Wacker Dr.
- Chicago, IL 60601
Founded in June 2011 by former Chicago Cubs all-star Kerry Wood and his wife Sarah Wood, the Wood Family Foundation (WFF) is a non-profit 501c3 organization.
WFF works to improve the lives of children in Chicago by raising funds and awareness for their children’s programs. The WFF acts as an advocate for children in the Chicago community, inspiring others to join them in their mission of giving children the resources they need to succeed.
The Wood Family Foundation’s premiere program is Pitch In, an after-school model that employs high-quality
mentoring relationships and . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Social Good