- 1133 Ave. of the Americas
- 5th Fl
- New York, NY 10036
The New York City-based Women’s National Basketball Players Association (WNBPA) was officially formed on Nov 6, 1998. It was the first labor union comprised of professional women athletes.
The Association is comprised of all WNBA players and is governed by an Executive Committee and Player Representatives from each WNBA team.
WNBPA focuses on five key roles:
- CBA Negotiations
- Agent Certification
- Player Programs
- Legal Representation
- Liaison with . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Advancing Sport
- Athlete Marketing
- Athlete Representation
- Career Development | HR
- Labor Agreement Bargaining