- 130 E. Randolph St.
- 1 Prudential Plaza, #600
- Chicago, IL 60601
Founded in 1913, Wilson Sporting Goods Company is a sports equipment manufacturer of balls, gloves, rackets, team apparel, safety equipment and protective gear.
The company is based in Chicago, Ill., and was bought by Amer Sports, a Helsinki, Finland, company in 1989. Sister brands currently include Arc'teryx, Armada, Atomic, ENVE Composites, Peak Performance, Precor, Salomon, Suunto and the Sports Tracker app.
Wilson-owned brands include:
- Louisville . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.