- 2501 W. Bradley Place
- Chicago, IL 60618
Chicago-based WGN-TV (Channel 9) is an independent television station owned by Nexstar Media Group.
Throughout its history, WGN-TV has had a long association with Chicago sports, with most of the city's major professional sports franchises – particularly the Chicago Cubs, White Sox, Bulls and Blackhawks – and several local and regional collegiate teams (including the University of Illinois, Northwestern University, DePaul University and the University of Notre Dame as well as various other Big Ten Conference universities) having . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Content Production | Distribution