- 207 Front St
- New York, NY 10038
Weinstein Carnegie Philanthropic Group (Weinstein Carnegie or WCPG) is a cause agency offering comprehensive consulting services in cause marketing, corporate social responsibility and talent activation around cause.
The New York City firm was founded in 2010 by Sara Weinstein and Harrie Bakst.
- Aktiv Against Cancer
- Cam Newton Foundation
- CC Sabathia's PitcchIn Foundation
- Fundació FC Barcelona
- James Blake Foundation
- Lifetime Fitness
- MEB Foundation
- Memorial Sloan Kettering & Cycle for Survival
- Pele Foundation
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Social Good