- One Washington Federal Way
- Washington, PA 15301
The Washington Wild Things are an independent professional baseball team that plays in the Frontier League and based in the Pittsburgh suburb of Washington, Pa.
The Wild Things were founded in 1997 as the Canton (Ohio) Crocodiles.
Since their move to Washington for the 2002 season, the team has played home games at Wild Things Park (opened May 29, 2002; capacity 3,200).
1997: Team begins play as Canton Crocodiles
Dec 2001: Several Pittsburgh area business leaders acquire the . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.