- 1300 17th St North
- Arlington , VA 22209
The Washington Kastles are a World Team Tennis (WTT) team that plays home matches at Kastles Stadium at Union Market in Washington, D.C.
The team was founded in 2008, making their D.C. debut on Jul 8, 2008.
The controlling owner of WTT, Mark Ein, the Founder, Chairman & CEO of Capitol Investment Corporation 4 (NYSE:CIC, a public acquisition company), also owns the Kastles franchise.
Team marketing partners
- Sponsors (pre-2021 season)
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
Additional Offices / Facilities
- Kastles Stadium at Union Market
- 1309 5th St NE
- Washington, DC 20002