- Global Headquarters
- 140 West St
- New York, NY 10007
Headquartered in New York City, Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ) was formed Jun 30, 2000, from the $64.7 billion merger of Bell Atlantic and GTE. The company is one of the world’s largest providers of technology, communications, information and entertainment products and services.
Verizon, which generated revenues of $131.9 billion in 2019 and $128.3 billion in 2020, offers data, video and voice services and solutions across its networks and platforms, which includes subsidiaries Verizon Wireless and Verizon . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Wireless Communications