- P.O. Box 7354
- Surprise, AZ 85374
The USA Pickleball Association (USAPA) is a nonprofit 501(c)3 corporation that governs the sport of pickleball, maintaining the rules, promoting the sport through its network of over 1,800 Ambassadors, sanctioning tournaments and providing player rankings.
The sport of pickleball, described as a hybrid of tennis, badminton and ping pong, was invented in 1965 on Bainbridge Island, a ferry ride from Seattle, Wash., when Joel Pritchard, Bill Bell and Barney McCallum — three dads whose kids were bored with their usual summertime activities — decided to make use of an old badminton . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Advancing Sport