- PO Box 708
- Far Hills, NJ 07931
The United States Golf Association or simply, USGA, is a 501c3 non-profit that was founded in New York City Dec 22, 1894, as an organization of member golf clubs whose purpose was to conduct national championships and govern the game of golf.
The founding clubs were Chicago Golf Club, Shinnecock Hills Golf Club, Newport Country Club, The Country Club and St. Andrew's Golf Club.
Today the USGA reports a membership of 700,000.
News & notes
Jan 13, 2020: USGA promotes Craig Annis to . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.